Sunday, June 12, 2005 [ 5:39 PM ] ;
0 replies
Due to extreme boredom, I've taken to blogging at this weird hour instead of taking my usual afternoon nap or blasting someone else's units in Shattered Galaxy, or owning another hero in dota(warcraft3), or winning my league games in football manager, or....you get the idea. The 2nd week of holidays is up, and I'll still yet to find something to occupy me for long periods of time in the afternoon mainly.
Dominic being placed under house arrest, seng kiat being sick, and ailing vowing never to go out with me again, I cant really find someone to spend my afternoons with, and I spend them cropped up at home, rewatching episodes of Initial D: 4th stage. Anyway I suppose I can always start mugging for the mid years, and Im sure I will start soon, when the situation calls for desperate measures.
The only thing that I can really remember in the past week is that its been really HOT. I hope the rain would come soon, and on a more regular basis. At least this would cool me down and make me feel less restless.
And I've been contemplating about whether to get the new Sony Ericsson k750i, but I think for the best benefit for my coffers, I should just wait till when I sign a new 2 year plan and get it for a cheaper price, probably saving me at least a 100 bucks. And there's still the Giant bike I've had my eye on. I really miss cycling now that my bike is gone. And still, more birthday presents to buy! I cannot believe this. My finances are dipping at an alarming rate. And somehow, just somehow, I might have to force myself to get a job to defray expenses.
Batman begins opens June 16th, this coming thursday. Anyone interested in watching the sneak preview with me on wednesday?