Friday, July 01, 2005 [ 12:43 AM ] ;
0 replies
10 Random Things About MeI am 177 cm tall.
I arrive to school right on time. Never earlier, never later.
I can draw anime. Surprisingly.
I can play the drumset.
I like to accuse people of being leavers in DotA even if i have never played with them before.
I went without sleep for 38 hours once.
I own a GT bicycle which i use to cycle long distances sometimes.
I want the latest and coolest hardware for my comp.
I take econs, history and lit in school.
I go crazy with my 2 mega pixel camera phone.
9 Ways To Make Me Extremely HappyFufil my wish list.
Give me a well paying job.
Modify my bike with the best parts one could ever have.
Pay for my driving lessons.
Then get me a car.
Give me the latest and most powerful computer money can buy.
A plasma tv for my room.
Get Debbie Travis to makeover my room.
Make N.Korea democractic.
8 Things I Carry / Wear Everyday
Bag to carry my books.
Wallet.
Sony Ericsson k750i.
Ipod Shuffle/Ipod Mini.
Guess Waterpro watch.
Oakley Specs.
Nike AirMax.
My braces. Haha.
7 Things That Annoy MeWhen people(most of the time guys) pms and show attitude to the whole world like its our fault.
People smsing me when im having my afternoon nap.
People trying to be intellectual when they're not.
When i realise im still bleeding 12 hours my wisdom tooth surgery.
When i try to brush my teeth the next morning and it starts bleeding again.
When i find out i have no money in my wallet.
Doing physical conditioning for PE.
6 Places I Intend To VisitParis, France.
Tokyo, Japan.
New York, United States.
Madrid, Spain.
Pyongyang, North Korea.
Hawaii, United States.
5 Things I Want To Do Before I DieMatchmake Dominic with R__ F___. LOL.
Matchmake SengKiat with L___. LOL.
Burn down my current school.
Do skydiving.
Go wakeboarding.
4 Things I'm Afraid OfFailing in my As.
Chinese homework.
Happening to step on a cockroach. Barefooted.
Making decisions in life that i might regret later on.
3 Things I Do EverydayCheck soccernet for the latest news.
Think about what Im going to do for the future.
Sleep.
2 Things I Am Trying Not To Do NowRegret my decision of staying in MI.
Poke my jaw to see whether it still hurts from the wisdom tooth surgery.
1 Thing That You Think Is Lacking
A love in my life.