Tuesday, August 16, 2005 [ 5:53 PM ] ;
0 replies
ForecastCarl's Jr burger was something new today, a sort of burger king slash subway thing, having very cool looking burgers and free(!) refills. Haha there's only one branch in singapore i suppose, at marina square. There's alot of cool looking shops there by the way, you girls should go down and take a look. It should be a small shopping haven for you all.
I've been ending school at 1.30 these past few days! The normally tiring mondays and tuesdays have suddenly seem much lighter with the absence of literature, and now I know what always makes me so tired usually. Its not moday blues, but bloody literature saps my energy like how a mosquito sucks your blood.
Dom asked a really weird question again today. Surprising, unexpected and all, for a moment i thought he was kidding. Looking at his serious/cute face however, I couldnt help but burst out laughing. Sengkiat as usual, was off somewhere dreaming, only catching up with us later, slowly, but surely. Also, he(dominic) has finally admitted he's trying to emulate thomas hardy's style of writing. No wonder his previous few blog posts meandered towards the abstract and absurd. Lol sorry dom. Seems like im not cut out to be a lit student if i cant understand your blog posts.
Hmm...Im wondering whether I should tell the truth. It
might will definitely make people angry, but at least i get to stop acting. Not that i mind acting either though, my partner's really fun to work with and all.
I really like this quote. Its damn funny.
"Im literally hemorrhaging generosity." Lol. Funny right? Laugh la...haha.