Friday, September 02, 2005 [ 10:48 PM ] ;
0 replies
AllegrettoApproximately 4 weeks left to promos already, and the fact that sk, dom boy and me are still screwing around doesnt help matters and to add to that, Birdman has actually started mugging.
Sk : "eh guys, bertram studying with yy till 11 at amk leh..."
me : "Huh really? Wah lao bastard! Backstab all of us like that!"
Dom boy just listens and gives that cute and innocent look.me : "I know! Dom you also right! Backstab us and study secretly behind our backs!"
Anyway, you can sense that the pace of school life is starting to accelerate, pressure starting to increase and threatening to eventually erupt not unlike the Mount Krakatoa volcanic eruption back in the late 19th century. Also with most of the pw work going nowhere, its a surprise that no one has broken down and started crying yet.
-
Dom boy has a new haircut today! The fringe is short, and the back IS STILL THAT LONG. Oh my god dom are you trying to persist in looking like an ah beng? And besides, he insisted on not telling us where he got his haircut out of fear that we might go and raze the hair saloon to the ground for their lousy hairstylists. Inez and ailing tried to wax his hair up for him. The end result? Dom boy ended up strangely looking like a member of the taiwanese boyband, K-One.
You can still see his 3 tails at the back. Hehehe.
-
Pohru came back to school today! According to sk, pok was damn excited and wanted to see her. But the fact that sk knew she was coming back today which was unknown to dom boy and me tells alot.
Sk : "Eh pohru coming to school today."
Dom boy : "How you know? You have been messaging her secretly righttt."
Gives that accusing stare at sk. Sk : "Eh? What? I glaktghath. I mean, you read my inbox what! You should know!"
Sk looks flustered.
Me : "You think I dun know only. I know you like her lor!"
Sk : "Nooooo, I only like rachel can."
Dom boy : "You see! You always like so many girls."
me : "And remember that time you went to eat with her at TM one to one?"
Anyway, pok missed pohru also. She left before he knew she came. Lol.
-
Funbowl @ Taman JurongNot fun at all. Seeing people bowling, and when striking, shouting out in triumph like they're the kings and queens of the world.
...
The sound of the bowling pins constantly crashing and the bowling ball hitting the lane and going into the drain eventually gave me a migraine. Dom boy and I left fairly soon after we got there. We took the bus to lakeside, and since I wanted to sleep, we went to the last carriage hoping to get seats. (We had a slight arguement over which technically was the first and which was the last carriage. Dom boy thinks the train is symmetrical, so the last carriage can be called the first carriage and vice versa. I think the carriage with the driver in it is the first carriage while the other one at the other end is the last carriage.)
Well, being the confident guy i was, I assured dom boy that we would get seats. Apparently things at the west arent the same as the east. The last carriage's seats were taken up. We ended up alighting at Chinese Gardens and took the next train back to boon lay to guarantee that we got seats ourselves.
When we finally got seats in boon lay, (those 2 seats in the corner of the carriage) I was so tired that i put my head on dom boy's shoulder to sleep.
dom boy : "Can you please dun do that?! Eeeeeee...."
shows me that super stunned and shocked look.me : "Im very tired la! Let me rest for awhile. Is anyone looking at us coincidentally?"
dom boy : "That couple over there la!"
I looked over, and saw the girl giving us a very scandalised look. I burst out laughing and dom boy just looks traumatised.
Trivial. Do you know the benches in Chinese Gardens station is significantly higher than those in the north and east? I wonder why.
-
Dom boy got offered a job to work in Quidam, just because he filled up the form for fun. He wins everything! Free cruise, free creative zen, free this, free that. Dom boy! Why dun you try to win a gf? Haha.
-
I just ordered fried rice takeaway, and then realised I did not have enough money. Imagine the panic i went through as i combed my computer desk for extra coins to pay for the food. Sigh. This reinforces the fact that I am a poor, struggling student.