Tuesday, September 27, 2005 [ 9:32 PM ] ;
0 replies
Last gaspBefore I head off into the deep end that is. For there is now barely enough time to study, I am starting to know the taste of real fear. Anyway, school's been getting more...relaxed or so it seems. But, there is still an underlying tension.
Everything seems to rushed, do you know by the time we finished our promos on thursday, we have friday, saturday, sunday and finally monday which is the
deadline for the submission of our written report? Im starting to fear as my group's written report still needs about another 1000 words to meet the minimum word count.
Things which I've said 4-5 months back come back to find me again. Hahaha so funny to see how the party involved reacted upon learning what i've said. And considering also how secondary parties reacted, its kind of hilarious.
We had yoga for PE today! And the father of all surprises, Mr Singh now dubbed Yoga Singh is our instructor. Never expected a guy like him to know yoga, but yup, not you can see appearances can be deceiving. Did a couple of breathing exercises and those to clear our mind and stuff. Its supposed to enhance concentration and all, but ya, I honestly didnt feel any different after the exercise. If anything, my calf muscles cramped up. Hahaha...maybe yoga isnt for me. Its pretty zen and all and I dun get zen. All i understand is abc and 123.
Unnecessary stress, thats what my chinese tutor is putting me under. She took all the bad points from another guy's essay, and then made it sound like I wrote them. Great.
I've not finished act1 for school of scandal, barely know whats going on in act1 for othello, forgot what happened in Measure for measure and She stoops to conquer, barely know the facts of National Income accounting, cant tell the difference between the jacobins and girondins, what happened during the first major revolution of Europe ie. French Revolution, and finally I cant tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator. Okay. Out of point.
Point is, Im finished.
Why do we struggle to stay alive only to become slaves to destiny?When only will we be free?Until the day we die?