Monday, September 19, 2005 [ 10:28 PM ] ;
0 replies
Stop. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200. Please proceed to jail immediately.
I've put up new music again to describe my pre promos mood.
3 weeks left to promos and hopefully (and i say this tentatively) people have had started some sort of revision if they do not want to fail their promos and end up doing 4 years in MI, as though 3 years is not already bad enough.
If you are doing history, literature and econs, you'll most likely end up in the arts and social science faculty in university IF you do make it there. Of course, after that, you have many routes ahead of you, but it seems as though as if you're living your life for your parents, just like how some many other people are, and do not speak up against them, I pity you. Whatever they say, "you can do what you want after you get a degree, but what matters is you get a degree first!" and you griping about what else you would rather want to do, yet not daring to do it because of the lack of future in that particular field or what not, just stick it out here in MI. You can always be a businessman next time after graduating from University. Well if you DO become a teacher, too bad for you I guess.
Looking at the route myself, I've to say that I've been too far along this road to turn back now. Anyway regrets would have to be pushed to the very back of my mind, and to concentrate my mind on the task at hand.
Dun put your parents at fault. Contemplate if it were yourself, only for not speaking up. Live your own life.
Come waltz with me.