Sunday, September 11, 2005 [ 1:08 AM ] ;
0 replies
You know the body parts they found behind orchard mrt? Me and dom were there when they cordoned off the place. We've just finished watching be with me and went down from lido and were deciding what to do when Dom noticed the police and the police tape when they cordoned off the area. There was quite a crowd there, and Dom wanted to go over to investigate what happened.
Dom :"Lets go see whats going on."
Me :"I know you want to be like a typical kpo singaporean, but I've got no interest. Yawn."
after a short pauseMe :"what do you think happened?"
Dom :"I think maybe there was a riot or something."
Me :"Ya right. I dun see any riot police. Anyway this is Singapore. Its impossible to start one."
Dom :"Then what did you think happened?"
Me :"Oh...i dunno. Can we watch The Longest Yard?"
Dom :"Anything la."
I was wrong though. Found out later during the news that there were riot police there, but i didnt see them. And so we left for marina square to watch the longest yard, not mentioning the short detour we made to plaza sing first. I really like marina square. There are always decent seats for every show i've watched that even if i buy the tickets just before the movie starts. Maybe this wont be the case for those big shows on opening days but...yup. Anyway the cheesy hotdogs are good, the seats are comfy, and the sound system is good. So you cant complain haha.
No alumni, I've yet to start mugging, I've forgotten what it feels like to pass people on the field, how it feels like to cycle to nowhere, and how it feels like to love. Okay, out of point.
4 weeks to promos, MT and GP papers take place later this month. Trouble looming, panic beckons, and I sink further into pre-exams stress. What a killjoy.
I cant really blog about things now. Creativity is being sapped. Argh. Get me out of this.
Life sucks. For now.
19 more days.