Thursday, October 13, 2005 [ 1:47 AM ] ;
0 replies
Se7en things I like the most about me:
1. improvisation skills.
2. my ability to keep cool on the pitch even though everyone's angry.
3. my sprints.
4. being able to watch horror shows and not have nightmares afterwards.
5. tell jokes.
6. keep a straight face.
7. that i have more brains than bertram (actually, everybody have more brains than that guy. look at what he did to birdwoman? Its like proof.)
Se7en most important things in my room:
1. bed
2. comp
3. tv
4. cellphone
5. telephone
6. textbooks
7. various keepsakes
Se7en things I plan to do before I die:
1. make
a million dollars MORE THAN A MILLION at least.
2. see the world. the parts i want to see at least.
3. taste most of the delicacies in the world.
4. go skydiving.
5. then deep sea diving.
6. laugh at all the fools struggling in this fast pace society.
7. then die.
Se7en random facts about me:
1. I joke alot.
2. I am a percussionist. Or I used to be a full time one. Now im just...part time.
3. I've been told I've got an unfriendly face.
4. You can also say its emotionless.
5. I am 177cm tall.
6. I like beef noodles.
7. I rode a bicycle without learning how to.
Se7en things I can do:
1. Play the drumset.
2. Cook.
3. Play the yo-yo fairly well.
4. Do the laundry.
5. poke you in the eye.
6. laugh at you.
7. tell jokes.
Se7en things I can't do:
1. Cant lie properly.
2. Not breathe.
3. Not smile.
4. Not laugh.
5. Not being able to style my hair like elly. ARGH.
6. stay away the comp for more than 2 days.
7. speak in malay.
Se7en things I say the most:
1. Er?
2. Wtf?
3. Eh.
4. No.
5. Yes.
6. Thanks.
7. Okay.
Se7en people I'll love to see doing this:
1. Dominic
2. Sengkiat
3. Pok
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
Se7en things I wish to accomplish within this year:
1. Get promoted.
2. Finish up my pw without regrets.
3. The same goes for MT AO.
4. Complete Serious Sam.
5. Buy the Return of the Condor Heroes.
6. Play a full match for Gilman FC.
7. Play a full match for church.