Friday, November 04, 2005 [ 8:13 PM ] ;
0 replies
Wah lao somebody wants to restrict me from any WoW action all the way till after op. Can somebody tell me how unfair is that? I feel like my freedom has been taken away. Like the Patriot Act of USA has been imposed on me.
BwaH! ='(
On a lighter note, finally found shirts that i want to buy! Once i've got enough money I'll go back to get them. Went on a loooooooonnnnnnnng trip to suntec city only to be disappointed that FM06 have yet to hit stores on our sunny island here. How unfair, releasing it in Europe already since last month.
I got ALOT OF THINGS I WANT TO SAY BUT I DUNNO WHERE TO START.
Ok. I shall start with what appalls me most. Mark is gonna treat elly to 2 months free play of WoW by buying her first game card for her. Why do i NOT GET THE SAME TREATMENT?! This, I have decided, IS SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION. Yfcuk. FYI, Yfcuk is yuck and fuck put together.
I dun want to brood over that so i shall move on to talk about this friend of mine. She is extremely good friends to the extent of best friends with these 2 other girls. However, this 2 girls are like enemies with each other and only have a truce with my friend around. They would act all neutral and maybe even buddy buddy like. However, once they're alone with my friend, this is the scenario that happens.
Girl A, "Eh! HOW CAN YOU GO OUT WITH HER? WHY YOU GOING OUT WITH HER?!"
My friend, "..."
Girl B, "You really going out with her...? Ok lor you go i dun mind. *input pout*"
My friend, "...-_-'' "
Hahaha. Why are you trying to mix both of them together? It will never happen! Good will never walk with evil, water will never mix with oil, man will never land on mars, Satan will never back to heaven...er ok im losing myself. But you guys get my idea.
Sigh after talking about all these...thinking about my OP again just brings a headache. I seriously dunno man...but my OP slides all of sudden became 5mb in size! 5-o-screwed-up-megs! Oh man thats like one song. How am i going to get the file into the laptop next wednesday?
Its times like this when i wish i had my own lappie. Sigh.
*
Ling-er...~
Feng-er...~
Ahhhh
*
ROARS OUT IN MANICAL LAUGHTER.