Monday, December 12, 2005 [ 11:01 PM ] ;
0 replies
Dominic's Guide To Asking Girls For Their Numbers in the MRT.(excerpt)
- Dont keep looking at your handphone; for it will give her the impression you have a gf.
- Ask for her number only when you are ALONE. If not it wouldnt work. Oh, and she do not need to be alone.
I cant really remember...but he went on for quite a while. I just asked him to repeat it on MSN but he refused. Maybe he's being angry that I twisted his words when he said,
"I've lost hope already."
I took out the hope and input faith. After all these 2 words have such closely interwined meanings, if not the same. Hahah. I think Dominic should go for the Takeshi Kaneshiro look, since he always say he's gonna cut his hair, BUT have yet to do it. With that look, he can leave his hair no matter how long he wants.
You guys should watch Perhaps Love. Support Asian productions! A list of others to watch out for:
The Promise, which is opening this week, and,
A chinese tall story, opening on the 22nd of december. Think the chinese version of scary movie 3 except they used Journey to the West with Spacecraft carriers.
I dont know if Memoirs of a Geisha falls into the category of Asian Productions, but watch it anyway since it has Zhang Ziyi, Michelle Yeoh and Gong Li.
Its been close to 2 years, and you're still lingering around on my mind. Its sad, we've already walked our separate paths but I still keep looking back on what I could have done. If I didn't overlooked the chance you gave...maybe things would be different now. I wished opportunity knocked more than once.