Thursday, December 15, 2005 [ 12:31 AM ] ;
0 replies
I am repairing my WoW due to some in game channel issues, which I've decided to do after the instructions from the Game Master(GM) didnt resolve my problems. As for which might explain why I am currently blogging instead of playing WoW.
Went down to SAS today, and looked at them go about their activities during their band camp. Apparently...Glosz decided to implement a sort of "karaoke" session where each and every individual member has to play a solo infront of 3 judges. According to my juniors, monday and tuesday were the days the seniors played and today was the first day with the sec1s, which are soon to be sec2s.
Most of them broke down however, and could even barely play a single note. Quite a few broke down and some fled crying from the band room. Out of nerves, or lack of practice, quite a few broke down and some fled crying from the band roomI seriously do not know. It is serious that these sec1s are not able to do what they're supposed to do ie. Play infront of an audience. as well as with the fact they are going to be the sec3s during the SYF, and the sec3s usually form the core of the band.
Therefore, the alumni(us) decided to talk to the band, and of course, it was the traditional tekan session every batch of sasmb gets from their seniors. Somehow, this seems to be a sort of thing that we alumni have to do to wake the batch up and tell them they're not performing up to par. The few main things of what we tried to tell them was:
1) You guys suck.
2) Where is the discipline? The commitment? The love?
3) You have 7 gold medals to live up to. Dont throw away what your seniors have worked so hard for.
4) Where is the discipline? The commitment? The love?
5) You guys suck.
You get the idea.
Away from all these nonsense, the new campus for Sajc is finally finished(almost). I can safely announce that the St Andrew's Village is finally done, a vision held since when I was sec3, and finally looking at it with my own eyes, there was a sense of poigancy. Walking around the in the new campus for Sajc, remembering what used to be here, what they replaced it with, I truly wished that I was back here again, studying, and part of this big family. I am happy for the younger and future generations of saints.
The Saints family reunite in Woodsville 3rd Jan 2006 after more than 50years of separation. "And may the peace of God be always with them." Amen.
Once a saint, always a saint.