Saturday, December 10, 2005 [ 2:07 PM ] ;
0 replies
The phrase "tugging at your heartstrings" would most appropriately describe what I am feeling right now. Feeling a little bored after waking up, I've decided to log into my Friendster account to check whats going on. Obviously, there was nothing new but however, my Friends' Tracker did reveal new profiles, new photos, new testimonials, the normal stuff you see. Some friends, of which I've not talked to in quite sometime, and somewhat curious on how their lives have been, which lead me to click on them to see what was going on.
After going through one particular
friend's profile though, is when the abovementioned phrase comes in. The sense of poignancy was so strong, along with the memories that comes back with it, all rushing to the surface simulataneously that it almost hurts. And then comes the jolt, and the realization that it all only happened 2 years back. Time passes quickly.
Eh, of all my friends in MI now, I think the one who would understand this feeling best is Sk. Ask him what he feels when he sees Clare(or what he pronounces as clara) on the street. It would be somewhat close to that particular feeling. Hoho. Sk, I've made you famous in my blog again.
I know this might sound random, but the weather is really nice. Moody, but nice.
Cease and desist.