Monday, January 23, 2006 [ 10:10 PM ] ;
0 replies
And would you expect it? I got a F9 for my GP essay. This I believe, is an all time low in my career of GP and I hope I do not fare as badly during the As. Having said this, I shall not dwell upon it anymore, and move on.

And this is a picture of sara, depressed at gups and hamizah's place, after they left. It has always been suspected he carried a torch for them, but it was never exactly proven, unless the proof you want is the fact he asked both of them(separately, of course) to go with him to the graduation dinner.
You know, while dining with Sk and ailing today, SK said something.
"Everytime a girl likes me, and if i dont like her, I will make her my godsister so as not to hurt her."
To date, he apparently has about 30 godsisters and counting. Ok, you guys can have some time to digest the information while i go hunt for his picture to put it here.

WTF! 30 girls?! Since im a nice guy, i give you discount and say half of them like you seriously...which gives us a grand total of 15?! I dont even have 15 girls liking me!
Do the math, and he has about 3 girls each year starting from sec3. Why sec3? Because thats the more common age that guys and girls start to fall for each other.
3 GIRLS PER YEAR. LUCKY BASTARD!
N'er thought sk was so popular right?
Ok. To prevent him from getting angry, I shall not say anymore. And the top is all nonsense. I invented those stuff myself. It was all a joke okay? I think it was a joke!
Lucky bastard.