Saturday, January 21, 2006 [ 1:38 PM ] ;
0 replies
The first movie I watched this year: Memoirs of a Geisha. A fantastic movie, all in all, and shouldnt be missed if you have the time and means to watch it.
But sometimes I fear she is taking me further away from the things I want.-
Along this road of which would take 3 years to complete, some have dropped out, and of what is remaining, lies, doubt, deceit, manipulation has started to appear. As for studies, some have started, some claimed they have started, some have not started, some claimed they have not started. What bad, pray, would it do to tell the truth for once?
Effort, it is said, make the difference. Why then, is there no effort made in trying to understand the intentions of others? There has always been the self centered notion of "I am right therefore you are wrong." Are we blinded to the extent that we cannot see our own faults? In the ensuing debate, it appears more like a sort of self assurance to thyself, that each side, is the correct one.
There are among us who are ridiculously delusional, and I hope they would snap out of it soon. Have everyone of us acted like a true friend should? Im not talking about those pranks that after all, everyone does it to each other but more of the "Oh haha now you're in deep shit and you deserve it methinks" mentality which I know a few of my friends possess.
What we all need are bystanders to tell us the truth we're blinded to, and unfortunately, there arent too many of those and those that are around are either enjoying the show, too afraid to do so, or have just plain given up. If you really want to know, you can ask. You can always be told the truth, but the question is, can you take the truth?
I wonder how many of us are threading that thin line of half pissed to full fledged anger. Its going to be ugly when something explodes.
And no. There is not going to be a blog war.
-
A flash of brilliance, silhouetted against the full moon. A kaleidescope of colors, and as quickly as it came, it was gone.