Thursday, January 05, 2006 [ 8:35 PM ] ;
0 replies
One word -
TiredSchool's been in for 3 days, and my body clock have yet to adjust to the 6:30am rise and shine schedule, for the whole of holidays I have been going to bed at 5-6am and waking up at 2pm. Lessons have gotten underway, but not before the teacher has spent at least 10mins lecturing us on the importance of getting good grades for A levels so we can at least go to "somewhere". For that, pressure has mounted ever so negligibly and I believe it would continue to do so all the way to the actual exams.
Our uniform supplier has changed(yet again), to Bibi and Baba. Dont laugh at their name, for they are the same supplier that supplys acs(i) and RI's uniforms. Their office, in case you didnt know, is in scotts road, shaw centre I think. From the name however, I had this feeling they would be more at home in Mustafa Shopping Centre, but who am I to comment?
MI has a new principal this year, one that is pretty young(48 this year), and one certainly seems fairly easygoing. Appearances however, can be very deceiving. With the new principal, rules have changed, and MI would be in for a new regime. For better or for worse, only time can tell. The same goes for the new pe teacher(s), Mr Ram, and Mr Low, whom the former was transferred over from Toh Tuck after Mr Heikal left, and the latter, an intern from NIE(or so i heard).
I know its too much for me to complain about being tired, when the student council has been running the orientation for the past 3 days. However, I just cant help it! Besides, running an orientation is a fun thing to do. So Tan Seng Kiat, when you will show me the girl you danced with?