Friday, February 17, 2006 [ 7:47 PM ] ;
0 replies
A day out, a day of ice cream, a day of a rare movie, a day of meeting old friends.
I think the Ben & Jerry's franchise outlet is a little too colorful for my liking, although the ice cream tasted great. There were flavours I've seen before, and flavours I've not seen before, and flavours that I didnt know existed. An example would be Phish food, apparently not the best tasting chocolate ice cream around according to dominic. I had their Mix 'n Match for lunch which consisted of 3 scoops of ice cream of your choice on waffle, and I am honestly looking forward to next week's Arab food outing already due to the supply of hot filling food or lack thereof in my life.
And after a couple of weeks of abstinence, I've went and caught a movie again, Jarhead. It started fairly promising enough, until everything started to get boring and there were just too much fucks and stupid things going onscreen. I dont know how to describe it honestly, but if you want to watch a movie, i suggest you pass on this one.
-
Why when you meet friends who have left your life, you get happy at meeting an old friend in the beginning, but then the awkwardness starts to set in very quickly? Only limited questions can be asked, "How is so and so?", "How's life?" and most of the time there might be gaps of silence where both parties are trying to think of what to say just to make some "noise". Eventually, the questions will dry up and we would make empty promises to meet again and go on our separate ways.
-
Suggested techniques for the marine to use in the avoidance of boredom and loneliness.Masturbation.
Re-reading of letters from unfaithful wives and girlfriends.
Cleaning your rifle.
Further masturbation.
Re-wiring Walkman.
Arguing about religion and meaning of life.
Discussing in detail, every woman the marine has ever fucked.
Debating differences, such as Cuban VS Mexican, Harlys VS Hondas, left VS right-handed masturbation.
Further cleaning of rifle.
Studying the mail-order bride catalogue.
Further masturbation.
Planning a marine's first meal on return home.
Imagining what a marine's girlfriend and her man Jody are doing in the ally or in a hotel bed.
More masturbation.
This was in the movie, and the one of the relatively many funny jokes/moments.
-
Hey excuse me, but can I have your number? *grins*