Friday, March 24, 2006 [ 9:22 PM ] ;
0 replies
Added new link:
yiling Updated:
huini.jieFor those that
still dont know, the place where houses all my links, tagboard, description of myself is in the sidebar hidden in the right. You'll have to scroll right to see it.
Cheers.
-
To my utmost horror, I realised that I may not be able to find enough notes to study for my history. For SEA history, the notes that I could dig out was those powerpoint slides that had 4 points at most per slide. Even if I could remember those points, I would be hard pressed to produce even a 2 side essay. In European history, it wouldnt be so bad if Russian Revolution is coming out, but its not, and instead, there would be French Revolution, which I know nothing about. Of course, Industrial Revolution is coming out as well, but my hope for studying that is quickly crushed as the teacher told us to concentrate on France and Germany, and the bulk of the notes I have mainly covers Britain.
I am ruined, by my own complacency.
-
I cant help but say this. I feel that the STD is drifting further apart, getting caught up with our respective commitments.
In visions of a dark night
__I have dream'd of a joy departed
But a waking dream of life and light
__Hath left me, broken hearted
-
soundbite of the day
"Dao lor."Phoebe, when I walked past her after school today without saying hi.