Thursday, April 20, 2006 [ 9:09 PM ] ;
0 replies
Firstly, I'll start off by saying that the offensive post in question has finally been deleted, after I've received the green light from the higher ups. In deleting that post, this whole thing now is declared by me as resolved, and I'll be moving on with my path in life, after parting on amiable terms.
You guys have no idea how many teachers came up to me and talked to me. It would start with "Are you okay?" of which I'll reply "Im fine". It was as if I was diagnosed with a terminal illness and was left with only a couple of months to live. Nevertheless, Im touched with the concern shown; never has so many people cared. All in all, the message they wanted to tell me was:
This is a minor setback in life. Dont dwell upon it, keep your focus and move on with your path in life.Yes, I got the message, and I wont dwell upon this. Teachers like Benny Lim, still the good friend, Mrs Wee who gave me a packet of biscuits, Mrs Heng for calling me and dispensing age old wisdom, Mrs Koh for standing by and remaining the ever worried home tutor/mother hen, Mr Raj and Mr Ram, although both not really my closer tutors, my utmost thanks. [My friends, if you guys were waiting for me to thank you...I've already did that and the moral support was nice.]
This brings me to my next point. If im not dwelling on this anymore, i hope you guys would stop tagging my board and offering your own views. Adding fuel to the flames and conveniently staying annoymous would not help your cause. If you want your ideas to be taken seriously, stand up and talk about it and not use my tagboard as a tool to propagate your views. If you do want honestly and seriously want to tell me about what you think(which i doubt), you can always email me at
ngterrance@gmail.com-
About the dream with Janu, it was never meant to be told out to the whole world. I would like to keep the dream a secret, and so create an aura of mystery, but I think that would create the wrong impression to the rest of the world. Janu, if you're reading this, please go ask ailing what the dream was? I told her.
-
Soundbite of the day
"Mark will you please stop looking at the girls outside?"Mrs Wee, telling mark off in the function room after she caught him staring at a couple of the girls outside, in the main area of the library.