Monday, April 17, 2006 [ 11:26 PM ] ;
0 replies
Okay all, this is a new skin I found and anyhow took off charts of the top 15 rated skins on blogskins.com, and I edited it myself to make it less girly. After all the changes however, I think it still feels kind of gayish. If i cannot stand it, I shall revert back to the old skin, which some people complain about because of the supposedly non-existent sidebar. I guess they dont really scroll around often. Bear with this for those that hate it, for this I hope is merely a transition skin till I find a better one.
I have 3 issues I want to discuss, but Im not really in a mood to type after tinkering around with my template. The 3 upcoming issues are;
1) Going overboard with a nice teacher.
2) Dinosaurs! Do they really exist?!
3) Why arent we allowed to criticize in our blogs? (With regards to school, teachers, etc.)
-
You know I was going through Letssingit.com for my lyrics searching, and they usually have this daily survey going on. Today's survey question was
Do you judge a book by its cover? Yes/No
Surprisingly, 63.9% of the people who answered were yes. 36.1% were no.
If you must know, I am one of those who judge a book by its cover. Literally, metaphorically.
-
Read Dominic's blog post today about what MI is doing. It offers an average student insight on the latest going-ons in school. His blog can be accessed to the right, under Friends, through the dominic.julian link.
-
Blessed she who clearly sees the wood for the tress