Friday, April 14, 2006 [ 12:48 AM ] ;
0 replies
Today, was CIP day as well as the release of PW results. I got a 3, if you want to know, and I have this stupid feeling everytime when I think about it. Anyway its over, and we supposedly dont need PW to enter Uni anymore, or so I heard. As long as I get fairly decent grades, Im sure I will still be able to get in.
We went to a girls' home for CIP, also known as the A&G home. A couple, Andrew and Grace started this home for girls who wanted a place away from home, to sort of take a break from all the problems they're facing. I just want to tell you people, if you think you have serious problems(stupid people), think again. Putting your comparatively smaller and insignificant problems beside the problems these girls face would make you look stupid. Listening to some of the cases, it made me realise that there are really real bastards out there, and if you go round calling your classmates, "eh you bastard this girl, that girl, you damn bastard la." it just shows you havent met the real ones yet. Of course, that shows how stupid you are again.
I cant say what we did there. Course if i did i dont know who might come and read and possibly complain.
Left relatively late, and I went to marine parade to buy cookies and walk around. After that had a second lunch at Mos Burger(A&G home provided the first one), and then went G2000 to look at some shirts, apparently with graduation dinner in mind.
I came home, and blacked out for the rest of the evening and most of the night.
-
Soundbite of the day.
"Thinking of wearing a dress.."A shocking revelation that me and sk got when Ailing said she was contemplating doing that for grad dinner.