Friday, May 05, 2006 [ 11:57 PM ] ;
0 replies
This post is for a certain classmate of mine
Hey man, let me start with I do not hate you contrary to that argument we had last year.
But one thing has not changed. There are certain things that I will never listen to you about.
Change my attitude? You are a fine one to tell me to do that. Change to emulate your supreme arrogance and passive attitude to certain things? sorry can't do that.
Your SA background and confidence may have attracted many girls, but when it gets overbearing, you have unwittingly stepped on many toes.
I do not need re-assurance that I'm a loser and I am not a disillusioned intellectual.
As I said before, if you choose to stay blind to the reality of society and mankind its your wish. Everyday I wish I were skinny. You should understand that.
For to be thin would be to have confidence, opportunity and appreciation. I, myself am guilty towards the prejudice that exists, but at least admit that you are one of us all.
Don't pretend to be blind.Do you need a girl to tell you what I tried to do? Preferably sila, ailing? Because what I say will always be deemed as lies to you, that I dont see things clearly, since the outsider dont neccessarily see things more "clearly" than those involved.
Let me get this right. You're using my school's background and arrogance to get girls. Arrogance, as according to dictionary.com means: The state or quality of being arrogant; overbearing pride. I definitely do NOT show overbearing pride to girls. As the word itself said, wouldnt you think overbearing would be such a turn off for the girls?
I dont have supreme confidence as what you possibly said. I never plucked up the courage to go ask a girl for her number. Who was the one who went ahead and asked sonia for her msn and eventually her number and all these happened before orientation happened. You want to talk about confidence?
I never did call you a loser, and we in the class have never treated you like one. If you realised, it is you who treats yourself like one. We've never subjected you to abuse, flaunted our girls in front of you, and its NOT like we even had girlfriends in the first place, since all the class guys are unattached, with the possible exception of bertram, and half the time I dont know what he's exactly doing with the girls at hand anyway.
Let me cite something that will make you sound extremely stupid. Remember that time when we asked why you sent inez from Paya Lebar to Tanah Merah Mrt Station? The reason you gave was "because it was on the way home." Your home, my friend, happens to be in yio chu kang, and the mrt station where you get off is khatib. You want to say that Tanah Merah is on the way home? Even if I ignore the fact that Tanah Merah and Khatib are on different lines(East West line and North South line respectively), they are separated by over 20 stations in between. In what way is it along the way for you?
What about the "Hey let me ask ailing, sila, janu, renfeng out for a movie?" Have you lost all your methodical logic? If you like a girl, you ask her alone, if she doesnt want, and you need a group, please dont get such a weird group. It makes no sense.
If I unwittingly stepped on many toes, it was because these toes couldnt see the reasoning I tried to give. We do not hate you, it is you who hate who you are. If you cant even like yourself, dont expect a girl to like you.
You might hate me for this, BUT I must tell you, what I say right here isnt my thinking alone. We have different ways of trying to persuade you, but I would think mine might be the most direct and blunt, unless of course, Bert might want to get into the fray as well. Then he might be blunter than me.
-
The raw fish at maxell market wasnt half bad. I toasted to many things, and if there's a supreme being up there, take pity and grant all those I've wished for.
Eat, window shopped, actually buying a game, window shopping again. Tiring.