Thursday, June 22, 2006 [ 12:01 PM ] ;
0 replies
3, 2, 1.
Cheers.
-
The +10 refers to the adidas ad, a tribute to that kid, jose with the superstars he picked. Thus he was named jose +10, making up a team of 11 players.
Teamwork.
-
I realised that I have these momentary lapses of panic which I fall into. Either Im being too paranoid, or what, Im not sure.
Take for example yesterday, I was walking along in Wisma Atria when I suddenly realised I couldnt feel my cell phone in my pocket. Trying not to panic so as not to alarm my friend, I tried to find it in my pockets, petting them and there it was, lying snugly oblivious to the panic mania it just caused me. Thats not all. 5 seconds after I found it, I thought I dropped my wallet and my palm just went to my back pocket to see it was still there, and of course, there it was.
I was so embarrassed and my friend must have thought I was weird to act like that.
-
My senior, fellow (ex)band mate, friend, elder brother, Terence Ng has left on his final attachment after graudating from poly, as in line with his course, Marine Engineering, taking his sail around the region, studying the workings of the ship, serving his internship before enlisting into the National Service.
By the time he's back, he'll be going into the Service, and there goes another friend.
From this, I realised the past 18-19 years has passed really quickly, and soon I'll be leaving the protected zone of the kids and stepping out into the real world. Already, I've got glimpses of it through my friends, displaying some of the characteristics of the adults you swore you wouldn't emulate.
-
North Korea is trying to test out the inter continental missiles it has(or supposedly has) which has the range capable of reaching various United States cities on the west coast. United States(being the typical pushover, bully in the playground, insert whatever big brother terms you want) has demanded that North Korea halt its missile testing program(with a good reason this time, at least), or if not, it'll call in the United Nations(which is kind of eating out of the hand of the United States anyway) to discuss on what to impose and do about North Korea.
But, North Korea, if you're trying to attract the attention of the world, you've got it. We dont need anymore looming hints of a (possible) nuclear war, which might devastate the recovering but still fragile world economy.
-
Waiting.