Thursday, June 08, 2006 [ 1:13 AM ] ;
0 replies
Choose an artiste and answer the questions using the lyrics of their songs.
Artiste chosen: Nickelback
Are you female or male: [How You Remind Me]
Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin’
Tired of living’ like a blind man
I'm sick of sight without a sense of feelin’
Describe yourself: [Follow You Home] Well you can dig me up a grave
And try and stick me in the ground
Well you can tie me to the bed
And try and beat me half to death
But you can never keep me down
Well you can stick me in a hole
And you can pray all day for rain
You can shoot me in the leg
Just to try to make me beg
And you can leave me there for days
And I’ll stay alive
Just to follow you home
And I will survive
How do some people feel about you: [Window Shopper]Passing glances fall on me
like screams on deaf ears
They're all laughing at me
with encouraging cheers.
How do you feel about yourself: [Rockstar]I’m through with standing in line
to clubs we’ll never get in
It’s like the bottom of the ninth
and I’m never gonna win
This life hasn’t turned out
quite the way I want it to be
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: [Do this anymore]Left on an eastbound train
Gone first thing this morning
Why's what's best for you
Always the worst thing for me
When am I gonna learn
Why? 'Cause I'm tired of hating
When will it be your turn?
Why? 'Cause I'm tired of waiting
No I don't
No I don't
No I don't
Well no I don't find faith in your forced feelings
Not fooled by your misleadings
Won't buy this line you're selling
Tired of this lie you're telling
I won't, I don't
No I won't do this anymore
I won't, I don't
No I won't do this anymore
She says I'm only telling half of it
That's probably 'cause there's only half worth telling
And every time I try to laugh it off
That's when you turn around and wind up yelling
When am I gonna learn
Why? 'Cause I'm tired of hating
When will it be your turn?
Why? 'Cause I'm tired of waiting
No I don't
No I don't
No I don't
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend or crush: [Old Enough]She's old enough
She knows enough
She's thrown up
So throw her
Out to me
And I'll treat her like she was mine
Not my belief
You got your way and I'll get mine
And I can't eat
I can't sleep
I want to thank you for coming
And why do we always laugh
While we're in this discussion
Should've known enough
Never grown enough
Alone enough
To know my
way will be the path I wanted to try
If it fails to be good for me...
Good for me than I'd rather die
Describe what you want to be: [Rockstar]
Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hillltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We’ll all stay skinny ‘cause we just won’t eat
And we’ll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger’s gonna wind up there
Every playboy bunny with her bleach blond hair
And we’ll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary and today’s who’s who
They’ll get you anything with that evil smile
Everybody’s got a drug dealer on speed dial
Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
Describe how you love: [Love Will Keep Us Together]
Love, love will keep us together;
Think of me babe whenever
Some sweet talking guy comes along singing a song --
Don't mess around, you got to be strong,
So Stop, 'cause I really love you,
Stop, I'll be thinking of you --
Look in my heart and let love keep us together.
You, you belong to me now,
Ain't gonna set you free now;
When those guys start hanging around, talking me down,
Hear with your heart and you won't hear a sound.
So stop, 'cause I really love you; stop, I'll be thinking of you --
Look in my heart and let love keep us together, whatever.
Young and beautiful someday your looks will be gone;
Others turn you off who'll be turning you on?
I will, I will, I will
I will be there to share forever;
Love will keep us together.
Said it before and I'll say it again, while others pretend,
I need you now and I'll need you then.
So stop, 'cause I really love you; stop, I'll be thinking of you --
Look in my heart and let love keep us together, oohh
Stop, 'cause I really love you; stop, I'll be thinking of you --
Look in your heart and let love keep us together, whatever.
I will, I will, I will, I will.
Describe how you live: [I Don't Have]I don't live anymore
I don't love me this way
I don't have wings to fly
I don't have, gone away
I don't have anything
I don't need a space to breathe
I don't hide in sanctity
I don't need what you need
I don't have, have a space to...
I don't claim to know just why
I don't try to pacify
I don't love me just yet
I don't care, gone away
Share a few words of wisdom: [Believe It Or Not]
Believe it or not everyone...
Believe it or not everyone have things that they hide
Believe it or not everyone keep most things inside
Believe it or not everyone believe in something above
Believe it or not everyone need to feel loved, feel loved
But we don't and we won't
Until we figure out