Wednesday, June 14, 2006 [ 8:00 PM ] ;
0 replies

Yesterday, I went to Paulaner Munchen Bar, at times square, to watch the skorea togo match, which skorea won 2 to 1. (Refer to insert on top) Dom and sk were there as well, and drinks we ordered, me and dom drinking schnapps, Schladerer Williams Birne and Schladerer himbeergeist(cherry and raspberry flavour, also known as shots to the uninitiated, with 42% alchohol, which dom's jaw dropped when he realised) respectively, and sk with his freshly squeezed orange juice. Side dishes came in the form of Grilled Nurberger sausages which was truely a delight, even if it costs $12.50 for only 8 pieces. The bill at that point, came up to $44.60, and with our later orders of Iced tea(me) and Coke(dom) during half time, the bill reached a grand total of $61.20(incl. gst).
Continue doing this for every match through the World Cup, we'll be really broke by the end of the tournament.
Upon reaching home, while talking on the phone, I was casually flipping through channels on my television when I realised the malaysia channel(one of the 2 i have) was showing the France Switzerland match. Extremely delighted, I settled down to enjoy the match, and at 3am, I was even happier to find that the other malaysia channel, was broadcasting the Brazil Croatia match.
Ended up sleeping at 5am, and then sleeping again throughout the whole of today.
-
I am troubled over the upcoming concert, and it has everything to do with my capabilities.