Wednesday, July 05, 2006 [ 5:15 PM ] ;
0 replies
I am mortified right now because I wrote about Russia in the 1848 revolutions, which was actually supposed to be mainly about France, Germany and Italy. After sk and ailing told me that I was wrong, I was so shocked that I started laughing at my own stupidity. At least, like what ailing said, it wasnt for the A levels.
To think that ailing, dom and I were contemplating to give the history paper a miss during the break between papers. If i had done that, I wouldnt have commited this atrociously stupid act.
*sweatdrop*
-
What is more amazing is that Ayu left the exam hall 10mins into the paper. I supposed she told the teacher she wasnt feeling that well, and handed in her paper(undone) and went off.
*amazed*
-
What is even more stunning while we were waiting for the bus the bus stop along the main road, sk proclaimed: "I would ask janu and then sila to be my wife(ves)." It is interesting to note that Janu came before sila in that sentence. Perhaps he subconciously places a greater importance in the former than the latter. No matter, both are cousins anyway.
*stunned*
-
Bertram said Phoebe is super cute.
Huh?
I seem to be missing out on alot of interesting stuff recently, and I've yet to talk about the most hated friend from the other side that you would never want to make.
-
Lit1, Econs3, History1 down. Lit2, History2, Lit8 are the only heavy papers left.
Yay.
-
Oh and I forgot to say:Goodbye Germany, for your world cup journey ends here. Take heart though, in the fact that you've instilled belief in your supporters and surprised your critics. You have done well, unlike a certain England.