Monday, July 17, 2006 [ 9:05 PM ] ;
0 replies
Paradigm Shift.
Paradigm - A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them, especially in an intellectual discipline.
Applying this to 04b4, it would mean just performing enough to scrape by or underperforming for the past 2 years. To shift this, it would mean performing up to expectations and getting good enough results to get you somewhere after your As.
I mean, you do want to go somewhere right?
-
Going through Lit p8 was funny. I realised some people could read between the lines, so much so that they wrote an entirely new story by reading between the lines, even though those lines involved have no great bearing on the prose in general.
And so we say, "A story within a story."
-
Horrifyingly, I got a mere 36 for history. I got 1 for the essay I thought I would get 0, for I wrote about a totally different revolution other than the one the question asked for. The alarm bells are ringing.
Terrance. Wake up your ideas.
-
"Huh?"
"Terrance, do you understand English?" Mdm Nim