Wednesday, July 12, 2006 [ 8:54 PM ] ;
0 replies
You know, yesterday was lit p8.
It was horrible! I didnt want to try and rack my brains to analyse the first question, a single poem about a gun. The second question was a comparison question, so I thought, "aha! good, maybe i can attempt to do this =)" after reading the
poem sonnet poem(make up your mind!!), i turned over expecting to see another one and instead...I find a prose. And I was like "oh shit this is not good no way im going to attempt something I've never done before." In the end, I chose only the last 2 alternatives, the single prose and the drama.
What a nightmare.
-
End of Mid Year Exams today! (Dom was damn noisy, sniffling throughout the econs paper =\)
Cheers. Finally I can look forward to doing some of the stuff I've been thinking of doing.
-
Pirates of the Carribean: The Dead Man's Chest was a little draggy, but not too bad.
-
I saw Bert and his
friend Feline today in Dhoby Ghaut station. They were going towards the North South Line while Lenice and I was going towards the North East Line.
Feline, contrary to rumour, does not look like she's 175cm tall. Honestly.
-
Benny Lim you sneaky fella. Are you reading our blogs? Haha.
-
Tired