Tuesday, September 12, 2006 [ 8:27 AM ] ;
0 replies
Always on my mind - ElvisMaybe I didn't treat you quite as good as I should have,
Maybe I didn't love you quite as often as I could have,
Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time.
You are always on my mind,
You are always on my mind.
Maybe I didn't hold you all those lonely, lonely times,
And I guess I never told you, I'm so happy that you're mine,
If I made you feel second best, girl I'm so sorry, I was blind.
You are always on my mind,
You are always on my mind,
Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died,
Give me, give me one more chance to keep you satisfied,
Little things I should have said and done, I just never took the time.
You are always on my mind,
You are always on my mind...
-
Im going to fail econs later. I mean, its already a foregone conclusion. Why do I then trouble myself to go down to take the paper? Maybe because I just dont have anything else better to do, and if I skip, I'll just be sucked deeper into my thoughts.
Im still thinking, and for now, it'll never stop no matter how I try to distract myself.
Ever get that feeling that you've done all that you could, but still it doesnt feel enough? Like you could actually do more, but you honestly dont know what else you can possibly do? This is how I feel right now.
-
Addon:
27 times in 135 minutes. Averaged out to be once every 5minutes. Still thinking too much.
After the paper, I went down and saw her bag outside the library.For a moment, I stared at it, and suddenly, I felt uncertain, lost. I didnt know what to do, what not to do. I felt tears, and the urge to cry. After calming myself down however, the moment passed.
Econs paper was horrible.
-
I know what I fear.. without this peace of mind, I'll definitely not be able to take my As. Im being eaten away...slowly.