Wednesday, September 06, 2006 [ 1:13 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently listening to: Ride On - ACDCLooking listless at home is dangerous, especially if my dad has shown to be more shrewd than I ever thought he would be. For a moment he sat down with me, in what would be the first ever dad-son bonding session, and asked me what was wrong. I had to put on my best poker face and instantly buried myself in my econs textbook(which i was already trying to do before he came in), deflecting any awkward questions.
The September holidays are passing extremely quickly; its already wednesday! It amazes me that this would be the last school holiday I'll ever enjoy as a student, and in about 2months or so, I'll be out of the education system, until I get into the uni. If i get into the uni that is.
Therefore I shall take my time, savour the feeling of holidays. Stop to smell the flowers, so to speak. 3 years have passed extremely quickly, and my journey in MI is almost over. Although the memories might not be the best, they're still memories after all. Like all other journeys, its been filled with ups and downs, and perhaps one I'll look back with wistfulness, still wondering, if this was the path I would have taken, if given the choice to stay or leave again.
It is a question, I am unable to answer myself till this day.
-
I think right, my sister might be a lesbian. Considering recent events, how she behaves, her haircut and all, dont blame me if I think she plays the 'guy' role in any of her possible lesbian relationships. If she starts playing basketball, she can be those typical butches you see around already.
What an interesting turn of events, to have a lesbian in the family. Is it really social engineering?
-
I need to find peace with myself. Too long have I been caught up in the turmoil of chaos within myself, and my own sense being eaten up by this poison.
I gotta start practicing Zen.
Ohmmm...........