Thursday, September 14, 2006 [ 9:31 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently listening to: Someday You'll Be Loved - Death Cab for CutieOh, its thursday already! Which means, my prelims are almost over. Im only left with econs paper 1&2 on monday morning and I'll be done with it. Of course, there's still the As to look forward to, but thats not for another 6weeks or so.
I've started to pen down all my sad thoughts, everytime I think about them, on pieces of paper, and these papers are usually the extra exam scripts I've got left over after the exams. So far, penning these down seems to siphon the thoughts(somewhat) out of me, and made the weight more bearable.
This is going to sound stupid, but its like, I've stopped myself from really letting it all out so many times, and in the end, tearing over problems wouldnt help matters. I've not been myself lately, and I've been talking to myself mainly, God, and everything inanimate. My friends have been excluded, although I just find that probably what they will say, I can lecture it to myself. I'll have to instill patience in myself..
-
So far I guess for every paper I sit, I get an average of 30-33, which in a 3 hour paper means once every 5-8mins or thereabouts. I know, I'm still thinking way too much. But since prelims is now over(yay!), I can get sad properly, calm down, try to get my bearings, and if I cant, I'll still have to pull myself together the best I can, and try to get ready for the As.
-
The way suntec was cordoned off, with the barricades, and the police around the area, made the whole place look cool. There were snipers(i presume) because I saw one of them with his rifle.
-
While walking home today, the sadness I felt was getting heavier and heavier. Not being able to take it anymore...
I started to tear.These tears are probably an outlet for my sadness and frustration to leak out of me.
-
My horoscope for the day:
Anything that reminds me of the past will give me a better sense of the present.
Well yea...I know. My present is currently screwed right now, as compared to the past.
-
I should have skipped prelims.