Saturday, September 23, 2006 [ 2:09 AM ] ;
0 replies
High Tea Appreciation
Woke up damn early...around 7+, replied smses, and went back to try and sleep and woke up around 9. Dilly dallied, till I was almost late for my meeting time with dom, so had to take a cab down to cathay to be on time. We caught Miami Vice.
Just got some of the pictures from the High Tea Appreciation today...will upload what I have, and add more as I get more from the various photographers. Its rarely that Im a photo whore, and since Im not photogenic, I tend to shy away from taking pictures. However since its graduation, and im most likely not going to see most of these people ever again, so I figured, lets just take more pictures, for memories sake. I'm sorry, but some of the pictures are really blurred. Its because of the high sensitivity the camera has to shakes. Viewing it as thumbnails kind of decreases the blurness though. Here goes..
-

Introducing the infamous STD, Sengkiat and dom. Tons of shared memories between us. Its been a good 2 and a half years =)

A more natural shot of us.

Dom tries to look...I dont know. Like he's constipated.

Dom looks good with the black shirt leaving the first button unbuttoned. A good friend who has tolerated my nonsense for the past 2 years, I'm really grateful.

Sengkiat, the best dressed among STD, with his blazer.

Also going home partner, and he sometimes shouts at me too when im too much. You cant see it from his face right?

Benny the history teacher and STD. Rumoured to be a chick magnet in his uni days.

Dom and shihong. Shihong's the top mugger and scorer of the class. Dont let me start on the number of girls that have liked him since year1. Im jealous of that.

Ailing. They say we look like twins.

Do we? I dont think so.

Sila. With her 10cm heels. She's practically almost as tall as me already.

Najib. The one who always sings weird songs.

Janu. Pretty Ms. Nepalese. The pic's blurred though.

Farhan. Excellent dancer and pw mate.

Aini. The pic's really cock up because of the flash.

Renfeng. She wanted me to compensate for her lack of height...thats why we're equally tall. Almost.

Here's the real difference in height.

Mark. First he looks cool...

Then he looks gay(note his right hand). I think he doesnt want to take a nice picture with me. He's also the nicest guy in class, otherwise known as a sucker.

Pok. Everbody loves iggy! Cheers.

Inez. She looks shockingly...pink.

Bertram. Trying to be cool. I think.

Zul. One of the soccer kakis and fellow history student.

(L-R)Ailing, Renfeng, Inez, Mark, Dom, Shi Hong, Me. Class of 04b4 + Renfeng.

Guys of 04b4. Well, almost all.

History students + Joy. I forgot who turned the number plate of the the table upside down.

Class guys + Alicia. I know what you're thinking. She looks cute right?

Class of 04b4.