Sunday, October 22, 2006 [ 2:04 AM ] ;
0 replies
Currently listening to: Charlie Brown's Parents - DishwallaFriday-
Watched The Prestige, alone. Studied in school, tried to...and achieved close to nothing.
-
Today-
Studied outside for awhile, tried to absorb some history, and then it was off to ganesh's house to sort of celebrate deepavali!
Had dinner, which was good, and then talked till it was close to 11pm before we left...for East Coast! Went to the beach, tried to take some photos but failed miserably as it was too dark and the best camera we had was the nokia n80 which regretfully just wasnt good enough.
Talked somemore, before we sent jade and peiyan home before ganesh and I headed home ourselves. Embarrassingly while on the way home, I had to make him stop the car halfway because I needed to vomit as I was feeling sick from the gastric and some other unknown reasons. After I got the gastric juices out, I felt way better...
Hanging out with them was good. I never realised I could laugh so much with them and forget all my troubles for awhile. When everything was over, and although the feelings came back again, I can now better deal with them, even though I cannot fully get over it.
Thanks, you guys, as well as benji the irritating mixed breed dog who tried to intimidate me, for making me laugh =)
-
I still think of you.