Wednesday, October 04, 2006 [ 11:48 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently listening to: Coffee - CopelandHonestly, how much do you truely know about yourself? I don't know myself very well, and sometimes I feel as if I could try harder and to better understand my own thoughts and actions. In this world of friendster and online messenging service, we think we know alot of others, but do we really? Do you even know yourself?
Strangers with ourselves.
-
I wanted to blog about this, but forgot about it. I was in class at about 6:45am yesterday, when it was still fairly dark. So I was penning down some stuff, trying to achieve some semblance of peace while suddenly I caught some movement from the corner of my eye.
It was the black cat, and it was in this midstride with its paw raised and staring at me, realising I was someone it didnt notice(since its so early, its dark and i dont switch on the lights...so you cant really see things clearly). We studied each other, it contemplating if I was a threat, and me wondering what its next move will be. After awhile, it decided to just ignore me and took the shortcut through the class and out of the other door it went, towards the generally direction of the canteen.
Something weird, yet interesting in an otherwise boring day.
-
Sigh. Still stuck in this vicious cycle.