Tuesday, October 10, 2006 [ 12:47 AM ] ;
0 replies
Currently listening to: Everything In Its Time - Corrinne MayHave you ever been able to boast of the novel experience of getting locked in the school library at 6pm and with the librarian no where to be seen? Thats what happened today to me. And I was actually thinking, I wouldnt mind staying overnight in the school library. After all, I had my stuff with me, and the library is quite the comfortable place.
Air conditioned, carpeted, cushions, internet access...haha.
-
Arranged to meet my friend at serangoon macs at 7, and ended up waiting till 8 before my friend turned up. Ended up studying till 10:30pm, it suddenly got too noisy when this group of teenagers came in and started yapping away loudly. Since the peace was disturbed, decided to call it a day and my friend and I left the place. By, that time, serangoon central was already like a dead town. While passing through the damn deserted bus interchange, this conversation took place. I was the one who joked about going for supper.
"Eh, lets go chomp chomp for supper."
"Serious? Okay lets go. =)"
"Huh? No la i was just kidding. I want to go home. Almost 11 already! I still have school tomorrow."
"Eh...I was preparing to go already you know..."
"Sorry la.."
Amazingly, my friend was nice enough to wait with me for my bus to make up for being late.
Thanks, and Im starting to feel hungry. Maybe I should have went for supper after all.
-
Teach me how to drop it, with no strings attached.
I cant. I still miss...you.