Sunday, October 15, 2006 [ 12:48 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently listening to: How About You - Staind Daily Horoscope:-
Looking back will offer you the most reward, entertainment and insight right now.
-
PSI index as of 12pm according to our NEA website: 94. It has been on an upward trend since 6am, and it should exceed the 100 mark a couple of hours later. Where is the rain when you need it? Im parched almost all the time...
-
Although I can concentrate fairly well now...there are still various moments where I lapse into this void, where I lose my sense and rationality and feel that I'm falling apart. I then come back out of this, shaking, out of fear, at how close I was to losing control.
7 more weeks. Or thereabouts.
So what, if I still miss you? Its only me.
-
You know I got a draft of my testimonial, the one that the school will write for me. Its very interesting, and makes me realise things about myself that I didnt know was previously there.
-
Read this on a forum, it was the signature of one of the members:
that it shouldif you ever feel emo again, remember, as long as you can still realize it, you're not emo.But if you start thinking thoughts of suicide and have a sudden affinity for the day thursday, remember, you have a shotgun, use it for the betterment of mankind.The last paragraph is abit of a joke. Generally however, he does have a point.
-
Edited;
New song added - Ryan Cabrera - Last Night
I dont exactly love it, but what the hell. At least its something refreshing.