Friday, November 24, 2006 [ 10:06 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: Acquiesce - OasisToday was the first day for the collection of the Standard Chartered Marathon Race Package. Surprisingly although one of the volunteers told us the queue would take close to a hour due to the amount of people, it was more like just a mere 35minutes of queuing. There were about 12 counters serving the 10km queue, and probably that explains why the queue moved along so quickly.
Went for lunch at sakae for the second time in 2 days, at the same branch in marina square. Had ala carte this time, and I decided to eat cheaply, settling for just a teriyaki chicken don.
I caught my first movie after the As; Battle of Wits. Starring Andy Lau, its a show that depicts how jealousy, arrogance, pride, can cause the downfall of a kingdom. We should always, always, show gratitude to the one that helps us.
Poisonous are thy words. And likewise, poison takes hold of thy mind, twisting you inside out. Don't give in!
-
Anger that I have forgotten I could feel consumed me today. I felt like stabbing someone, or just picking a fight with some gangsters. I don't exactly know, but I was seeing red. I felt like killing. For once, I almost lost control.
I didnt have a knife. If not I would have really stabbed someone.
-
Circumstances dictated this. I couldn't adapt, and ended up this way. Its pretty much futile to try and tell me what I should do, because I already gave that lecture to myself. As I said, it doesn't matter anymore.
The only thing more painful than getting hurt is...giving up on tomorrow and lying to yourself.
I write my sorrows on the sand and let the waves wash them away.-
A mere whisper of a hope remains. Nothing more, nothing less.