Wednesday, November 15, 2006 [ 9:07 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: Chocolate - Snow PatrolWait till I tell you about today. Its unbelievable.
I was damn lazy to buy bus concession for my ezlink myself, so i swapped cards with my sis so she could do it for me as she would be taking the train, and I used her card to get to school. The first incredible thing happened.
1) Getting ready to leave home, I started up my ipod to realise it had 0 songs in it. ZERO. I realised I must have done something to it and somehow the whole hard disk got wiped clean. Had to go plug it back in, reformat it back to factory settings and then load songs into it again, which meant I left home later.
Went to serangoon's s11 for lunch with dom, talked awhile, joked and then took the bus back to school...and thats when the second incredible thing happened.
2) The bus inspector came up the bus, and started checking the ezlink cards. And when she came to me, she looked at the card(with my sister's face on it and all) and asked "is this you?" and I was like "er....its my sis's.". You know what she did? She confiscated the card. And I was still in shock because I didnt know how to explain to my sis how I lost her card...but she took it quite well when I smsed her. I thought she would like blast me or something.
So while walking to school from the back, and when me and dom reached the overhead bridge and with the shelter and all, the third incredible thing happened.
3) It started to rain heavily. And we were stranded at the bridge.
I cant believe it.
Ok...for the econs paper 1 and paper 2. I finished my MCQ in 20mins and DRQ and CS with 30mins to spare can? All the people please separate into my left and my right. My left can kowtow to me while my right can give me a standing ovation. I am the economics pro, can?
Economics = Fail.
-
Ha...on the way to serangoon in the bus, I suddenly felt damn tired. Its the feeling which made me feel like I've pushed myself beyond what my body could take, and I practically could feel my energy level drop.
Once all these is over, I'm going to get a good night's sleep!
12hours is the goal.
-
Still mildly upset at times.