Sunday, November 05, 2006 [ 11:19 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: Only For So Long - DishwallaI sort of shared a table with this american guy today at Burger King. His name is Neil, he's 76, and somehow, we got around to chatting. This was at the airport, and at the end of the conversation, I more or less learned a few general things. He couldnt quite understand me at times, maybe because he's just not used to the local accent.
I saw julius and malorie studying together at Mac. The amazing thing was we were studying in the same place for about 3 hours without realising that the other person was there. It was only about 7 when I gave up on trying to study due to my migraine increasing in its intensity and was packing my bag when I saw both of them behind me. We talked for awhile, about the GP paper, and then I left for home.
I find that if I could just blank out and not focus on the train, buses, eating alone...wherever. Although it would mean practically being on 'sleep' mode, at least I wouldnt have to run issues I have through my mind, pondering, analyzing it, then getting upset for nothing.
-
He was searching for the one elusive thing. The one with wings, flying in the sky, at the far end of the world.
-
While sitting outside at the playground alone, I just noticed something. Its a beautiful full moon tonight.
-
I've been crying alot lately...I cant help it. I try to stem the flow of tears, but it doesnt work.