Friday, December 29, 2006 [ 1:00 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: The Hardest Part - ColdplayI spent the whole night reformatting and troubleshooting the computer, and ended up sleeping only at 6am.. I just woke up around 12+, and went back to updating the new software and stuff like that. I found that I lost my whole list of favourites!! And now I can only remember some of them =((
Sectionals yesterday was retarded, but fun. First it was sas, then the OM didnt allow us to open the bandroom, so we went to sajc, and met the problematic security guard, who wanted everything in black and white before he would let us stay to have sectionals. Whoo luckily I skipped around the building and went a big round so he didnt have to question me and give me trouble. In the end we had to close at 9pm instead of 9:30pm and although not much was done, it was fun hanging out with them again.
-
I've been thinking alot the whole of yesterday, deliberating and contemplating.
Rau you're lucky I happened to chance upon this, considering all the shit Im going through with my comp right now.
6 random facts about me:
1. I own a ipod mini and it livens my life up.
2. "Saints never hang up their halos." Thats true for me.
3. I happen to be troubled over a troublesome problem right now.
4. I am current unemployed but unwilling to look for a job.
5. I kind of want to repeat year 2006.
6. You think you know me, but you dont. Thats why you asked me to do this, which was designed after a fashion in hopes of aiding you in knowing me better, but its not gonna work aint it.
Yawn.
-
But its a little too late she's a little too gone.