Thursday, December 07, 2006 [ 8:52 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: Song for a Friend - Jason MrazI think I really got to seriously go out and look for some job somewhere, if not these holidays will be wasted(in my parents' eyes, probably everyone else's eyes as well) if I just stay at home and play WoW all day. Dont want to grow mouldy sitting at home doing nothing.
Watched Open Season today, and I cant really comment, since its just a typical cartoon with happy endings, the good(animals) triumph over the bad(hunters) kind of story. It was funny(spoiler alert!), how Elliot(voiced over by Ashton Kutcher) manages to lose not only 1, but 2 of his antlers by the end of the show. The porcupine that acted like a hippie(hey buddy......) cracked the cinema up as well.
I wanted to put up a christmas song, but then I realised it was in mp4 format, and I didnt know how to change it to mp3 format. I'm sorry, but its a small pity that I cant inject a lil festive feeling into this blog.
Therefore I changed the song instead. The piano instrumental must have been getting on everyone's nerves anyway. It definitely got onto mine.
I reached the final stage of Virtual Cop 3 today! But then I died like 10seconds into the stage, since this was my first time in it, and I was only left with 1 life. By the way, the final stage is not the Hard Mission, but its 4th Stage, which takes place after the Hard Mission.
Kbox's hiring, topshop's hiring, but those are not exactly where I want to work.
-
Tomorrow would be the enlistment date of Bertram, Khai, Mark, Rajiv, Jeremy and I hope I did not miss out anyone. Onward and outward they go, from boys into men, in the Singapore Armed Forces. Cheers.
-
Tears still come to my eyes when I think back.