Thursday, December 21, 2006 [ 1:25 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: Warning - IncubusWhile pvp-ing(and getting bored at it already after about 12hours of it), and now facing an unexpected server restart in Mal'Ganis, I find myself with time to stop by and blog. Coincidentally, if my posts have seemed weird to be posted in the wee hours of the morning, its because I had nothing better to do and wanted to kill time while waiting in between pvp battles.. As to all these pvp business...I think I'll be at it for the next 3weeks, and hopefully less than that and not more.
Sigh. This few days have been kind of troublesome, since I'm pretty much bothered about getting a job, yet I wish I could NOT need to find one as I have stuff to settle with regards to WoW, as well as the upcoming
Saints Hallelujah concert. Even if we all claim that I'll be so free to april, I'm already spending almost all my waking time at WoW, accomplishing almost 12hours a day, which was quite off the mark of the peak of what I achieved last year, which was about 16hours everyday with 8hours dedicated to sleeping.
Blizzard promised they'll only take 10minutes to do the rolling server restarts, but its been 20mins and they're still doing it.
I gotta exercise.
-
Addon: Since Blizzard extended the rolling restarts to 30minutes due to some unforseen critical issues, I shall take this time to blog about being a Boy Scout myself while surviving alone without the family.
Since it wasnt my first time being alone at home(they've been gone once before for about 8days to different countries. Mom went to china, Dad to Europe I think), I pretty much knew how to handle myself, since I can cook and all. However this time it felt a tad more lonely than usual, and I found myself doing the laundy and boiling the water and feeling very very alone. Perhaps I wasnt that alone after day1 as my grandparents decided to come over to keep me company for the next 2 days, and by sunday afternoon my family was back.
I never got the chance to cook by the way. My grandmother took care of that and probably did a better job than I ever could in this lifetime.
-
There is this greek myth, one which tells a story of Hephaestus, master craftsman of Olympus, who was ever pursuing the unattainable garden, while failing to see the one rose in display right in front of him.Pity. Do you ever do something out of a sense of obligation? As the lyrics of a certain song goes; Choose the one who loves you more/And when you've found something to die for/They'll be knocking on your heart's door/When they come knocking on your heart's door.
Hmm only when something is gone do you then find yourself kind of missing it.
-
I still wonder, if there is ever a glimmer of hope between us. The empty you to be filled by a guy, will it be me again?