Sunday, January 21, 2007 [ 11:13 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: Its About Time - Jamie CullumIts been an amazing week so far. I've got hit by fever, sore throat, flu, headache for the past 7 days, but luckily its in a decreasing intensity so I as I'm typing this right now, I'm kind of ok except for my regular coughing. Even then, I'm taking strepsils(truely the only lozenge that works!) regularly.
Tuesday was the release of The Burning Crusade, the long awaited widely anticipated expansion to the currently the world's most popular MMORPG(Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), the World of Warcraft. There was an launch party at suntec, and I queued for about 2hours to redeem my copy of the game. It was nice seeing so much fellow gamers gathered together, discussing feverishly about their experience in the game. A plus point was that I saw Denise Keller too, and ailing almost fainted in excitement. Hahahaha...
Concert's coming, in about 3 more weeks. I've been going for practices which take place every saturday nights and sunday afternoons, so my weekends are practically taken up. That makes me a sad boy, because weekends are the only times my friends book out of camp and can go out. But then again, I don't think they want to go out with me because they want to meet other girls first(Sk. *cough cough*), or they got their army buddies, or some other vague reason.
Yan(jie) asked me a question yesterday, and amazingly I struggled with myself to answer it. When I said I don't know, she gave me a wicked/cheeky look and then said, "Thats a very diplomatic answer...".
Is it?
On a side note, doing window shopping with her and jade on sunday after band prac is quite fun. Although I felt so tiredd after only about 3hours of sleep.(I slept at 7am on sunday morning and woke up around 10 cuz I couldnt sleep anymore...)
-
Hahahaha..............but my dear girl. I only have eyes for you.
Lets just enjoy the remaining time of what we've got left.
-
*frowns* I am definitely NOT eccentric.
-
Fighting a losing battle...that one with the lizard. C'mon show yourself I know you're out there!