Thursday, March 15, 2007 [ 10:36 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: Pop! Goes My Heart - Hugh GrantIts been an eventful week. I went to my first(and second) 21st birthday party bashes, got thrown into the swimming pool with my wallet on me, got my confession which I wanted to make snatched from me and announced to the poor girl, and finally having a taste of the famous prata near NUS. And today finally overcame my irrational fear of vivocity and made my way down, even if I was forced against my will to a certain extent.
I'm chilling out a lot more now and playing a lot less. I'm also mellowing, after noting the glaring differences between me and young teens(punks) of today.
Society's deteriorating...
-
Give
I have felt the comfort
Now what did I do to disappoint you?
Idle my emptiness
and it keeps returning to remind me
That I want to remain
A child with you forever
And hear as you lay before me
You tease me and tell me to stay
But what would you give
What would you give
I have given everything I could
But I don't think it really matters
Maybe nothing does
And how it keeps returning to remind me
That I want to remain
A child with you forever
And hear as you lay before me
you tease me and tell me to stay
What would you give?
What would you give?
I want to remain
A child with you forever
And hear as you lay before me
You tease me and tell me to stay
What would you give?
What would you give?
What would you give?
What would you give?
...its all too late..