Tuesday, March 06, 2007 [ 10:44 PM ] ;
0 replies
Currently Listening To: The Song Of The Heart - PrinceHaha...lately I've been just taking everything with a smile even if it doesn't sit well with me. I've learn't that it's best to just swallow it, show a smile, and move on. Life doesn't give you all that you might want, and after awhile you just have to learn to make do with what you have.
Walking alone on this road for a long time, trying to get used to it, getting used to the loneliness, to how hard it is to tread the path ahead of me. After being more or less acclimatized, the pain of being left behind have been numbed, and I must really thank God for the blessings that has been given onto me to make the journey easier.
I've been trying to tie up some loose ends to this chapter of my life, and hopefully I'll get to do it. After it will be time for closure, and then off to a new beginning. The next will be a challenging one for sure, but at least I have a new story to tell.
This chapter lasted for 3 years, has had its ups and downs, twists and turns and has finally drawn to a close. I'm glad I made the decisions that I made, and chose to see this to the end.
...
How come I cant really express how I truely feel? I still have so much emotions inside me that I want to pour it out.
-
Love is a fish in the ocean.
Its freedom.
Love is passing up an opportunity because the time isn't right yet.
Its patience.
Love is the ability to make a solemn embrace dissolve into giggles.
Its humorous.
Love is knowing what time it is and not caring.
Its reckless.
Love is seeing a new side of a person you thought you knew.
Its renewal.
Love is saying good-bye and knowing you will be back.
Its faith.
Love is hearing the weather forecast for a winter storm and wishing you could spend it in bed with your lover.
Its loneliness.
Love is Me and You.
-
Drinks, anyone?