Sunday, April 01, 2007 [ 12:55 AM ] ;
3 replies
Currently Listening To: Two Lights - Matchbox TwentyHaha in the recent days all I've been doing is meeting up with my friends enlisting soon with me, we've been talking, eating, lan-ing, movie-ing, arcade-ing and just walking around enjoying the freedom left. We're looking forward to NS, uni life, IF I can get in, and among many others.
I still got so much things I've yet to get. My handphone, some toiletries, some miscellaneous stuff that I probably cant remember right now. =\
WoW has been great. Being woke up at 5:55am by a phone call is a refreshing feeling just to raid with the guys.
-
I found a place with great duck rice! Its just opposite the road from MOS burger in Bugis. Ahh its really good.
Liverpool 4 - 1 Arsenal
Yay!
-
I've been looking through friendster, then I found my primary school crush! Haha she's so cute now, and looks younger than what her age actually is. Its surprising that she actually grew up to be the way she looks, because her features didnt change much.
I was reading my testimonials and chanced upon one written by an old friend...went on to see her profile, and after viewing it for awhile all my past regrets that I thought I've let go off came rushing back. It was stupid of me at the time to just waver and be unsure of what I wanted to do, and too bad once the window of opportunity has passed...Young, stupid, inexperienced, greedy. Argh...
Sigh...Magdalene...
-
Ayy! Don't pretend to be philosophical. How come everyone likes to blame other people when problems arises instead of themselves then conveniently attribute it to human nature? Thats just cheap.
Lowdown.
-
Say NO! to drugs.